Live Service Delayed

Services

9 AM - Blended Service 10 AM - Equipping Classes (Sunday School) 11 am - Contemporary Service

by: King Smith

05/08/2020

1

Hello Cornerstone!

This is a short post to let you know that our live services, which were scheduled for May 17th, have now been delayed until May 24th. The reason for this is that it will take this long for our new, faster internet service to be up and running. As we stated earlier, even when we can meet for live services, it is important for us to keep live streaming. There will still be those who cannot attend live services for various reasons. We do not want leave anyone out who feels they need to stay home because of potential exposure to the virus.

We also said that our May 17th date was tentative; AND our May 24th date is tentative as well. Let me tell you where we stand with our timeline. We have signed a contract with a new internet provider who can give us faster speeds than what we are able to obtain from our current provider. The next step is a site survey from the new provider to determine what will be necessary to run lines to our building. Then they will install those lines. Finally, a date will be scheduled for the final inside installation. They estimate 10 business days for this to all transpire. If their timeline is correct, we should be able to open on May 24th. However, if there are any delays, we will be delayed as well. We should have a pretty good idea if we are staying on schedule by the 18th.

So, that's it for now. We know we will meet again - hopefully on the 24th. Stay tuned for more!

Blessings,

Pastor King

Hello Cornerstone!

This is a short post to let you know that our live services, which were scheduled for May 17th, have now been delayed until May 24th. The reason for this is that it will take this long for our new, faster internet service to be up and running. As we stated earlier, even when we can meet for live services, it is important for us to keep live streaming. There will still be those who cannot attend live services for various reasons. We do not want leave anyone out who feels they need to stay home because of potential exposure to the virus.

We also said that our May 17th date was tentative; AND our May 24th date is tentative as well. Let me tell you where we stand with our timeline. We have signed a contract with a new internet provider who can give us faster speeds than what we are able to obtain from our current provider. The next step is a site survey from the new provider to determine what will be necessary to run lines to our building. Then they will install those lines. Finally, a date will be scheduled for the final inside installation. They estimate 10 business days for this to all transpire. If their timeline is correct, we should be able to open on May 24th. However, if there are any delays, we will be delayed as well. We should have a pretty good idea if we are staying on schedule by the 18th.

So, that's it for now. We know we will meet again - hopefully on the 24th. Stay tuned for more!

Blessings,

Pastor King

cancel save

1 Comments on this post:

Jennifer Clubine

Thanks for the information. As much as I want to see everyone, I don't think it's really safe yet.