We are part of a Denomination known as the Christian & Missionary Alliance (C&MA for short). Our beliefs are in line with our denominational beliefs which can be found here.
Seven years ago we codified our values as a church.
The Bible is our source for how to live life. It’s the best way to live!
Follow hard after Jesus
Jesus has all of the answers. We want to live in the power of the Holy Spirit like He did.
We’re a Family
We’re not perfect, so we believe in loving and accepting other imperfect people because our Heavenly Father loves and accepts us.
The Holy Spirit has given each of us strengths and abilities for the purpose of serving others.
We believe in reaching beyond the church with the love, forgiveness, and message of eternal life that Jesus has given us.
Stewardship of Life
Everything comes from God and belongs to God. He has entrusted it to us to use it wisely.
Lifestyle of Worship
We’re committed to living life in a way that celebrates the greatness of God.
Recently we established 6 Pillars of a healthy & effective church.
1. Fall in Love with the Word of God
2. Be Devoted to Prayer for the Church and Each Other
3. Every Believer Equipped and Ready to Share the Gospel
4. Expect and Recognize Miracles both Big and Small
5. Embrace Suffering for the Kingdom of God
6. Understand the Power of Worship